Professional Societies and Licenses:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners: 2020- present
- International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses: 2018- present
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing, Alpha Alpha Chapter: 2016-present
- North Carolina Nurses Association: 2012- present
- American Nurses Association: 2012- present
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association: 2011- present
- Sigma Alpha Lambda, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Chapter: 2007-10
- North Carolina Nurse Practitioner License: 2019- present
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certification (PMHNP-BC): 2019- present
- North Carolina Registered Nurse License: 2010- present
Kassi Hooper, PMHNP-BC
Kassi Hooper is a board-certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC) who treats individuals throughout the lifespan. She is a part-time member of the CPCH team and works individually with patients.
At CPCH, she treats depressive disorders, anxiety disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, and other mental health problems. She has served patients from North Carolina in an array of settings: state psychiatric facilities, private practice, and telepsychiatric.
Kassi is a North Carolina native from Winston-Salem. She received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. After several years of experience as a psychiatric-mental health registered nurse, she went on to receive her Master of Science in Nursing degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program.
Kassi’s goal is to provide patient-centered care that is collaborative, compassionate, and evidenced-base to assist clients in obtaining their highest quality of life. Her treatment approaches include medication management, psychoeducation, dialectical behavioral therapy, and supportive psychotherapy.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Master of Science in Nursing – Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MindPath Care Centers at Carolina Partners in Mental HealthCare, PLLC (Cary, NC) – Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner – Board Certified (PMHNP-BC): 2019-20
- UNC Medical Center (Chapel Hill, NC) – Clinical Nurse: 2016-2019
- Central Regional Hospital (Butner, NC) – Clinical Nurse: 2013-15
- R.J. Blackley Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Center (Butner, NC) – Clinical Nurse: 2012-13