In this video, Dr. Byrne describes in detail how Suboxone Treatment works for people that are addicted to opioids or pain medication.
Opioid dependence–addiction to prescription painkillers or heroin–is a chronic, or long-term, medical condition. Because of the ways, it affects the brain, opioid dependence isn’t something many people can overcome on their own.
Fortunately, there are proven medical treatments that, along with counseling and behavioral therapy, have helped millions of opioid-dependent people regain control over their condition.
SUBOXONE Film is a discreet and effective treatment you can take at home. By suppressing withdrawal symptoms and reducing cravings, SUBOXONE Film can help reduce illicit opioid use, so you can focus on getting back to the things you care about. (Source: www.Suboxone.com)
This treatment is only offered by specialized doctors and Cognitive-Psychiatry is an approved practice for treating opioid dependence with Suboxone as well as several other treatment options.
Our practice offers:
- Warm and non-judgmental staff. We are very understanding and compassionate.
- No wait time appointments. (You are seen on time.)
- Refreshments and free Wi-Fi in our waiting room.
- There is an additional private waiting room when you need a little extra privacy.
- Fast appointments, most days we can offer same day or next day appointments.
- Immediate help: Your doctor is available 24/7 for emergency needs.
- Comfort: Our office is comfortable, professional and modern.
- You can read more about Cognitive Psychiatry here.
Regardless of whether or not you choose to contact our offices, we truly urge you to get the help you need.
Please feel free to contact us at 919-636-5240. We will be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule an appointment for you right away.
Live Mentally Healthy,
Cognitive Psychiatry of Chapel Hill